Financial technology firm Everex has partnered with Myanmar’s Shwe Urban and rural Development Bank, a mid-tier challenger bank, to provide blockchain-powered digital remittance services.
Everex’s remittance platform is the first of its kind to use blockchain technology to eliminate high remittance fees, reduce money transfer time to under a minute and provide a clear audit trail of the entire transaction. Everex offers stablecoin payments, digital national currencies, international money transfers and customer friendly ways to manage digital assets.
With Everex users will be able to:
- Obtain digital fiat currency stablecoins and asset tokens in exchange for fiat deposits in multiple currencies;
- Send money and make payments in different currencies and digital assets to anyone or yourself with or without a bank account in available markets;
- Withdraw in a different fiat currencies either via ATM*, cash pickup*, or via bank account.
How it works:
- Deposit – Use Card, Bank Transfer or Crypto to add money
- Send – Receive in seconds, at minimal fees.
- Exchange – Recipient can convert remittance at current exchange rates. No extra fees.
- Withdraw – No bank account or card required. At ATMs using ref code. Local cash pick-up or domestic bank transfer.
Find out more information at https://www.facebook.com/everex.io/ or apply for a wallet at everex.cash.